- 800g potatoes (3 large baking potatoes)
- ½ packet of Yeungs Chinese Gravy Mix
- 10ml Oil of choice
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400F/ Gas mark 6.
- Cut the potatoes into wedges shape and parboil them for 8 minutes or microwave with a tblsp water for 3 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and leave to cool for approx 5 minutes.
- Transfer the oil to a polythene bag add potatoes and shake to coat then add the Yeungs Chinese Gravy mix and shake to coat.
- Bake the potato wedges for 35-40 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve immediately.