- 800g potatoes (3 large baked potatoes)
- ½ packet of Chinese Gravy Mix
- 290ml Water
- 10ml Oil for greasing
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400F/ Gas mark 6.
- Cut the skinned potatoes into wedge shape and boil them for 8 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and let the steam out for approximately 5 minutes.
- Grease the baking tray and transfer the boiled potatoes into the oven.
- Bake the potato wedges for 35-40 minutes until golden brown colour appears.
- In the meantime prepare the gravy; mix ½ packet of Chinese Gravy Mix in 290ml of water and bring to boil stirring continuously.
- Remove potato wedges from oven and drizzle them generously with the gravy sauce or use the gravy as a dip
- Serve immediately.