- 300g – 400g Pasta/ Noodles/ Tagliatelle
- 300g – 400g mushrooms of choice
- 1 packet of Yeungs Black Pepper Sauce Mix (70g)
- 120 – 150ml Single Cream
- 1 pint of Water (565ml)
- 50ml of Oil for frying
- Asparagus & Spring Onion for garnish (1 or 2 pieces of each)
- Cook the pasta according to packet instructions.
- Fry the chopped mushrooms in hot oil for approximately 10 minutes. Drain the remaining oil.
- Prepare the Yeungs Black Pepper Sauce; combine 1 pint of water with the full packet of sauce, stir well and bring to boil stirring continuously.
- Mix the pasta with sauce and mushrooms, add the single cream and simmer for 2-3 minutes stirring continuously.
- Divide the pasta for four servings and garnish with asparagus and spring onion fine strips/ribbons.
- Serve immediately.