- 300g – 400g Pasta/ Noodles/ Tagliatelle
- 300g – 400g Mushroom
- 1 packet of Black Pepper Sauce Mix (70g)
- 120 – 150ml Single Cream
- 1 pint of Water (565ml)
- 50ml of Oil for greasing
- Asparagus for garnish (1 or 2 pieces)
- Cook the pasta.
- Pour oil into pan and when hot transfer the chopped mushrooms into the oil and start frying them for approximately 10 minutes. Drain the remaining oil.
- Prepare the black pepper sauce; combine 1 pint of water with the full packet of sauce, stir well and bring to boil stirring continuously.
- Mix the pasta with sauce and mushrooms all together, add the single cream and simmer for 2-3 minutes stirring continuously.
- Divide the pasta for four servings and garnish with peeled asparagus.
- Serve immediately.