- 200g Noodles
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 2 Onions
- 500g Stir Fry Vegetables
- ½ packet of Black Pepper Sauce Mix
- 120 – 150ml Single Cream
- 290ml Water
- 10ml Oil of choice for frying
- Cook the noodles according to the instructions on the packet.
- Chop the onions finely (or according to taste) then fry in hot oil for a couple of minutes.
- Add the diced chicken breasts and fry until cooked through (approx 10 minutes depending on size of chicken pieces).
- Whilst chicken is cooking prepare the Yeungs Black Pepper Sauce by combining 290ml of cold water with ½ packet of sauce, and bring to the boil stirring continuously. Remove from heat, cover and set aside to prevent it from over thickening.
- Add the stir fry vegetables to the chicken & onion pan, and cook to taste.
- Add the prepared sauce to the pan, add cream and noodles and stir to heat through. Serve immediately.