- 200g Noodles
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 2 Onions
- 500g Stir Fry Vegetables
- ½ packet of Black Pepper Sauce Mix
- 120 – 150ml Single Cream
- 290ml Water
- 10ml Oil for greasing
- Boil the Noodles.
- Peel the Onions and chop it finely. Transfer to the hot oiled pan and fry it for a couple of minutes.
- Add the chopped Chicken Breasts and fry it all together for approximately 10 minutes.
- In the meantime prepare the Black Pepper Sauce; combine 290ml of water with ½ packet of sauce, stir well and bring to boil stirring continuously.
- Add the Stir Fry Vegetables to fried Chicken, mix it all together and simmer for 3-5 minutes stirring continuously.
- Pour the Black Pepper Sauce into the fried Chicken and Stir Fry Vegetables, add Cream and Noodles and mix it all together.
- Serve immediately.