- 250g Rice
- 300g – 400g Mushroom
- ½ packet of Chinese Curry Sauce Mix (110g)
- 1 pint of Water (565ml)
- 50ml Oil for frying
- 100g Asparagus
- 1-2 tbsp of preferred herb (Chive/Dill/Parsley/Basil) – Optional
- Cook the rice (stove top, microwave or rice cooker).
- Heat oil in saute pan and fry the chopped mushrooms for approximately 10 minutes. Drain off the oil and set aside.
- Blanch the chopped asparagus for 1-2 minutes.
- Prepare the Chinese curry sauce; combine 1 pint of water with ½ a packet of sauce, stir well and bring to boil stirring continuously, until it thickens.
- Add the mushrooms and simmer for 1-2 minutes stirring continuously.
- Mix the rice with asparagus and herb of choice.
- Add curry to portion of rice and serve immediately.