- 250g Rice
- 300g – 400g Mushroom
- ½ packet of Chinese Curry Sauce Mix (110g)
- 1 pint of Water (565ml)
- 50ml Oil for greasing
- 100g Asparagus
- 1-2 tbsp of preferred herb (Chive/Dill/Parsley/Basil) – Optional
- Cook the rice.
- Pour oil into pan and when hot transfer the chopped mushrooms into the oil and fry them for approximately 10 minutes. Drain the remaining oil.
- Boil chopped asparagus for 1-2 minutes.
- Prepare the Chinese curry sauce; combine 1 pint of water with ½ a packet of sauce, stir well and bring to boil stirring continuously.
- Mix the mushrooms with sauce and simmer for 1-2 minutes stirring continuously.
- Mix the rice with asparagus and a herb of your choice.
- Plate the rice by making a well in the middle and pour the sauce in the centre.
- Serve immediately.